Each time a Bataille reaches a tier milestone they unlock Battle Armaments. Some Armaments have multiple options, which you can choose when you receive a plaque on @BU-MP.
Find out more about which tiers unlock which Armaments on the Battle Points – Tiers and Rewards page.
Find out about earning Battle Points on the Earning Magic and Battle Points (MP/BP) page.
- Weapon Conjuring
A bataille with this armament can conjure up to three weapon types. The weapons either levitate around them or manifest at the end of their tails to swipe at enemies!
- Conjuring Sword
- Conjuring Mace
- Conjuring Shield
- Conjuring Flail
- Conjuring Bow
- Conjuring Spear
- Conjuring Warhammer
- Conjuring Axe
Batailles are proud warriors, and unlocking this armament allows them to:
- Focuses the Bataille in the field for battle
- Enhances strength and aggressiveness
- Boosts fighters on your side
- Makes Bataille quicker with lightning fast reflexes
Not only adept at attack, batailles are masters of defence with this armament. Fortification allows them to:
- Deflect physical attacks
- Make a force field
- Summon temporary wood, stone or metal armor.
With this armament, a bataille is able to mask their presence to give them the element of surprise in battle. Stealth allows them to:
- Walk silently
- Hide their scent
- Camouflage with their environment and become almost (but not quite) invisible!
- Mirror Magic
This armament gives the bataille the ability to make others’ magic backfire on them! Mirror Magic allows them to:
- Bounce back magic towards opponent
- Copy opponent’s magic
- Make opponent’s magic malfunction erratically
- Elemental Control
Similar to the way a classique can conjure the elements for goodly use, a bataille can summon up to three elements to do damage and destruction at their bidding! Their magic is never beneficial to another boucle!
- Fire – cause fire to burn another being
- Air – draw the air from an enemy’s lungs to suffocate them
- Water – boil water and use it to burn and scold others (does not work on blood)
- Earth – trip and trap enemies in pits, use earth to crush
- Ice – cause ice to form around the enemy, trapping and weakening them
The ability to unnerve or even destroy the enemy’s mind and resolve is irresistible to a bataille! Haunt allows them to:
- Drive a person or pure boucle insane with visions
- Cause paranoia through a feeling of being watched and touched by something that isn’t there
- Make corporeal shadows that do their bidding
- Generally creep peeps out
What’s a war without mindless followers? This armament allows them to:
- Enslave other non-boucle creatures under your command
- Enslave pure boucles under your command
- Create an army of enslaved peeps?
- Death Magic
You thought being dead let you rest? Nah, this armament allows a bataille to:
- Raise the dead as loyal zombies
- Cause physical pain in a person or pure boucle from a distance
- Spread disease and infection
- Poison living beings through touch